CITEL Type 2 PV Surge Protectors DS50PV 1000
DS50PV are Type 2 Surge Protectors are designed to protect against lightning surge voltages in photovoltaic power supply networks. These units must be installed in parallel on the DC networks to be protected and provide common and differential modes protection.
The use of Type 2 surge protector is recommended at both ends of the DC power supply line (solar panel side and inverter/converter side), especially if the line routing is external and long.
The electrical diagram of the DS50PV is based on high energy MOVs equipped with specific thermal disconnectors and related failure indicators. The DS50PV is made with plug-in modules to allow a fast and easy maintenance in case of failure (disconnection from the DC network).
- Type 2 DC Power Surge Protector for PV Systems
- Designed with High Energy MOV’s
- Modular Design for Ease of Maintenance
- Integrated Status Indicator Window
- Imax: 40 kA /pole at 8/20μs
- In: 20 kA /pole at 8/20μs
- UL 1449 3rd Edition Recognized